Refer a Friend
Terms and Conditions
Please read the following terms and conditions carefully. These terms and conditions govern the Promotion.
1. Only clients of April King Legal in England and Wales aged 18 and over can participate in the Promotion. To become a referrer ("Referrer/s"), you must register each referral using this link: aprilking.co.uk/refer. Once registered, you’ll receive a confirmation email.
2. For every friend you refer (who makes a Qualifying Purchase and passes the validation process), you and the friend will each receive a £30 M&S Gift Card within 90 days of your friend making a purchase.
3. Third-party terms and conditions may apply to the £30 M&S Gift Card, for more information on this, please visit https://www.marksandspencer.com/ie/c/faqs/legal-and-ethical-policies/what-are-the-gift-cardegift-card-terms-and-conditions
4. In the event of fraud, abuse, and/or an error affecting the proper operation of the promotion, April King Legal reserves the right to end or suspend the promotion; and/or amend these terms and conditions.
5. Users’ personal data will be collected, stored and processed for the purposes of administering and assessing the Promotion. April King Legal will comply with all requirements of the Data Protection Act 2018. For more information on how April King Legal processes personal data, please see https://aprilking.co.uk/privacy-policy/
6. Referrals must be registered online at aprilking.co.uk/refer before 31st December 2022 to qualify.
7. Qualifying Purchases
8. A ‘qualifying purchase’ is the purchase of a Will and/or Lasting Power of Attorney from April King Legal.
9. The Promotion isn’t valid if the referral is registered over the telephone, email or through Live Chat.
10. The validation process requires the referred friend to have paid their invoice for the instructed work. April King Legal reserves the right to verify the eligibility of users.
11. No third-party entries, bulk entries or entries submitted by agents will be accepted.
12. The April King Refer a Friend promotion is being promoted by April King Legal having its registered office at Huntingdon House, 278 – 290 Huntingdon Street, Nottingham NG1 3LY. England (the ‘Company’).