Review Prize Draw | Terms & Conditions
1. The promoter of this prize draw is April Legal Ltd. Trading as April King Legal. Registered Office: Huntingdon House, 278 – 290 Huntingdon Street, Nottingham NG1 3LY Registered in England & Wales No: 12248940 VAT No: 335753881.
2. The prize draw will run from 00:01 on the first day of the month (the “Opening Date”) to 23:59 on the last day of the month (the “Closing Date”) inclusive (“Promotional Period”).
3. A winner for the previous calendar month will be randomly selected from the reviews submitted from that calendar month before the fifteenth (15th) day of the following month.
4. The prize draw is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over who have had a genuine experience with April King Legal. This excludes employees of April King Legal and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the prize draw. There is no entry fee.
5. By entering this prize draw, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
6. To be eligible for the draw, persons must complete a Trustpilot review for April King Legal on their official Trust Pilot page, which can be found at this link: https://www.trustpilot.com/evaluate/aprilking.co.uk
7. Only one entry will be accepted per individual. Multiple entries from the same individual will be disqualified.
8. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the prize draw and these terms and conditions without notice. Any changes to the prize draw will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this prize draw.
9. There is one prize of a £100 M&S voucher. The prize is as stated, and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable. The prize is subject to availability, and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice. This is a prize draw, and there will be one winner, who will be chosen at random from all eligible entries.
10. Entries from third parties or entries automatically generated by a computer will not be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with these terms.
11. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the prize draw will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. The prize draw and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law, and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
13. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.